We’ve done the research and have found the best combination of plugins, server configurations, and settings for website security. We put this research to good use by implementing these security measures into every website we build. Below is a short list of the steps that we take to secure a website properly and prevent your business’ website from being hacked.
1. Strong Password EnforcementSounds simple right? You might be surprised at how many people refuse to use strong passwords for their administrative accounts. We circumvent this issue by requiring all website admin accounts to utilize strong passwords. If your admin password doesn’t comply with our security standards, our system will simply ask you to create a stronger password.
2. Top Website Security Plugins & ExtensionsWith years of experience under our belt, we’ve found an excellent combination of website security plugins that prevent hackers from accessing your website. Below is a short list of features that we provide for every website we manage:
- Web application firewall
- Brute-force protection
- Access to website admin panel only for specific IP addresses
- Country blocking (block users from a specific country)
- Spam comment filters
- Contact form spam filters
- 2 step logins